Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (314) 597-9210.
Dr. Anna Roshal, MD
New Patient(314) 597-9210
Dr. Anna Roshal, MD is a oncology specialist in Florissant, MO. Dr. Roshal completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Washington University Cancer Center Pharmacy-north County and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roshal is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Washington University Cancer Center Pharmacy-north County1255 Graham Rd, Florissant, MO 63031 Existing Patients: (314) 597-9210
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roshal?
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- IU Health University Hospital
- Iu Health West Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Christian Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anna Roshal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roshal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roshal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roshal frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Roshal's office is located at 1255 Graham Rd, Florissant, MO 63031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roshal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.