Dr. Pare has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anna Pare, MD is a dermatologist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Pare completed a residency at Indiana University School Of Medicine Department Of Dermatology. She currently practices at Dermatology Consultants and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pare is board certified in Dermatology.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine Department Of Dermatology, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Emory University School of Medicine - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Emory University Affiliated Hosptials, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Emory University School of Medicine - M.D., Medical School — 1990
- University Of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pare?
Dr. Pare' is fantastic. I've been seeing her for years. I trust her and she's never let me down.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anna Pare, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pare's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pare accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pare frequently treats Cosmetic Skin Procedures and Skin Cancer & Excision.
Dr. Pare's office is located at 3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 101, Atlanta, GA 30327. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pare speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
Dermatology Consultants3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 101, Atlanta, GA 30327 (404) 351-7546
Dermatology Consultants4800 Olde Towne Pkwy Ste 250, Marietta, GA 30068 (770) 971-3376