Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murillo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anna Murillo, MD is a hematology specialist in Ashland, KY. Dr. Murillo completed a residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. She currently practices at Bellefonte Oncology Associates and is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murillo is board certified in Hematology.
- Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bellefonte Oncology Associates300 Saint Christopher Dr, Ashland, KY 41101 Existing Patients: (606) 833-6762
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murillo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murillo frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Murillo's office is located at 300 Saint Christopher Dr, Ashland, KY 41101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murillo speaks Filipino and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Murillo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital