Dr. Anna Milstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Milstein completed a residency at Lac+Usc Medical Center. She currently practices at Anna Milstein MD and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Latvian, Russian, Spanish
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group Lamc, Fellowship Hospital
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Latvian Medical Academy, Medical School — 1991
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group Lamc, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milstein?
Truly an amazing doctor - thank you Dr. Anna Milstein! Amazing experience yesterday for my first visit, she asked and listened about everything, i've never had a doctor give me that kind of time and attention before. Last time i went to a different cardiologist, my visit took 5 minutes before stress test on the treadmill and 5 minutes after. Dr. Milstein is truly an incredible doctor, knew so much and advised me even about other medical questions i had not concerning my heart. Also, her staff is truly awesome - Maura, Egor and another man who did my echo test - all around great team. Very clean place, especially during Covid so important to see them wipe everything. Hope no one has bad heart issues but if you do, certainly this is the doctor and the place to go.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center