Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anna-Maria Demetriades, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Anna-Maria Demetriades, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Demetriades completed a residency at Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY
Weill Cornell Eye Associates1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021 Call
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Oxford University Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Oxford University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Demetriades?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Demetriades has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anna-Maria Demetriades, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Demetriades' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Demetriades accepts your insurance.
Dr. Demetriades frequently treats Glaucoma, Tear Duct Disorders, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Demetriades' office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.