Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (972) 480-6381.
Dr. Anna-Her Lee, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Seton Hall University School of Medical Education. She currently practices at Dallas Medical Specialists and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Seton Hall University School of Medical Education, Residency Hospital
- Seton Hall School of Medical Education, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas / Austin Campus / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Medical Specialists
Dallas Medical Specialists7777 Forest Ln Ste C, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 480-6381
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr Lee is truly professional but also very personable. DrLee, her staff and office are efficient in anything that arises. When blood work is ordered it can be done at their location which is really convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anna-Her Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Insomnia, Anxiety, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Lee's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste C, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
- Medical City Children's Hospital