Dr. Lawson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anna Lawson, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Lawson completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. She currently practices at Pediatric Associates of Lawrenceville LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lawson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- 1987, Internship Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Associates of Lawrenceville LLC
Pediatric Associates of Lawrenceville LLC738 Old Norcross Rd Ste 100, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 277-6725
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anna Lawson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lawson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lawson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawson frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Pulmonary Disease, and Fever.
Dr. Lawson's office is located at 738 Old Norcross Rd Ste 100, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.