Dr. Klyachkina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anna Klyachkina, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Klyachkina completed a residency at Chicago Med School/Fuhs. She currently practices at Aurora Behavioral Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klyachkina is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Chicago Med School/Fuhs, Residency Hospital
- Leningrad Red Banner Of Labor Medical Pediatrics Institute, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Behavioral Health
Aurora Behavioral Health Center - Kenosha12225 71st St, Kenosha, WI 53142 Existing Patients: (262) 948-4870
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klyachkina?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anna Klyachkina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klyachkina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klyachkina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klyachkina frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Conduct Disorder, and Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence .
Dr. Klyachkina's office is located at 12225 71st St, Kenosha, WI 53142. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klyachkina speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.