Dr. Anna Schuler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schuler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anna Schuler, MD is a nephrology specialist in Austell, GA. Dr. Schuler completed a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. She currently practices at Cobb Nephrologyhypertension Assoc PC and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schuler is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Allegheny General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Allegheny General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- St Petersburg Med University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schuler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schuler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schuler frequently treats Gout, Hyperkalemia, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Schuler's office is located at 3875 Austell Rd Ste 101, Austell, GA 30106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schuler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital