Dr. Hoekstra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anna Hoekstra, MD is a oncology specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Hoekstra completed a residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. She currently practices at West Michigan Cancer Center and is affiliated with Ascension Borgess Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Michigan Cancer Center
West Michigan Cancer Center200 N Park St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Existing Patients: (269) 382-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoekstra?
Dr. Hoekstra guided me through the scariest time of my entire life. We surround ourselves with the finest doctors and she's certainly one. She was patient in her explanations; listened to my concerns; included my spouse; offered comfort and encouragement. She performed a total hysterectomy via DaVinci (out-patient); post-surgery included weeks of chemotherapy and radiation. One year later - I'm cancer-free and stronger than ever. She was my "quarterback" and I feel like a Super Bowl winner! I will never forget her words to me - "You can do this!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anna Hoekstra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoekstra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoekstra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoekstra frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Hoekstra's office is located at 200 N Park St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
- Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital