Dr. Loomis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anna Loomis, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Loomis completed a residency at Or Health Science University Hospital. She currently practices at Hanbury Family Medicine and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loomis is board certified in Family Practice.
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hanbury Family Medicine
Hanbury Family Medicine1024 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake, VA 23322 Existing Patients: (757) 410-4488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loomis?
Dr. Loomis has been my Primary Care Physician for 5 years. She listens carefully and has always been very patient and thorough in my treatment. Her cordial manner makes me feel at ease and I have total confidence in her care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loomis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loomis frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Headache, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Loomis' office is located at 1024 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake, VA 23322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center