Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Anna Niewiarowska, MD is a oncology specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Niewiarowska completed a residency at St Lukes Hospital - Bethlehem. She currently practices at Vita Medical Associates, P.C. and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Niewiarowska is board certified in Hematology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Lukes Hospital - Bethlehem, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Lukes Hospital - Bethlehem, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vita Medical Associates, P.C.
Vita Medical Associates PC306 S New St Ste 201, Bethlehem, PA 18015 Existing Patients: (610) 866-0113
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niewiarowska?
I,consider her one of the best. She thinks outside of the box,is professional,and cares about the quality of care her patient gets. I feel fortunate to have her and her staff, providing me my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Niewiarowska has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Niewiarowska frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Dr. Niewiarowska's office is located at 306 S New St Ste 201, Bethlehem, PA 18015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Niewiarowska speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus