Dr. Wang-Dohlman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ann Wang-Dohlman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Wang-Dohlman completed a residency at Tufts New England Med Center. and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang-Dohlman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Tufts New England Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Boston City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2000 Washington St Ste 205, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 527-3440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang-Dohlman?
Wonderful experiences. Very thorough and attentive. Explains things thoroughly, frequently checking to see my level of understanding, and willing to answer all questions. Interested in the "whole" person, and the part that allergies may play in the individual's life.I have always been pleased with time spent with Dr. Wang-Dohlman.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ann Wang-Dohlman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wang-Dohlman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang-Dohlman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang-Dohlman frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Animal Allergies, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Wang-Dohlman's office is located at 2000 Washington St Ste 205, Newton, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital