Dr. Sharon Jackson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jackson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sharon Jackson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, TN. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. She currently practices at Lincoln Medical Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Penn State's Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lincoln Medical Center Cardiology108 Medical Center Blvd Ste 125, Fayetteville, TN 37334 Existing Patients: (615) 269-4545
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 269-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jackson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 108 Medical Center Blvd Ste 125, Fayetteville, TN 37334. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jackson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lincoln Medical Center
- Saint Thomas West Hospital