Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Ann Mohrbacher, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Mohrbacher completed a residency at Brigham & Women's Hospital. She currently practices at USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohrbacher is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Southern California-norris Cancer Hospital1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089 Existing Patients: (323) 865-3690
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohrbacher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohrbacher frequently treats All Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Mohrbacher's office is located at 1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohrbacher speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mohrbacher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center