Dr. Ann-Marie Brooks, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Brooks completed a residency at University Of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Children's Physician Group Pulmonology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brooks?
We love Dr. Brooks! Very kind and good with my son, spends enough time at each appointment, knows her stuff and takes the time to explain everything to me as a parent.