Dr. Ann Martinek, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Beavercreek, OH. Dr. Martinek completed a residency at Kresge Eye Institute Wayne State University. She currently practices at Retina Physicians and Surgeons, Inc. and is affiliated with Dayton Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martinek is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Retina Physicians and Surgeons, Inc.
Retina Physicians & Surgeons89 Sylvania Dr Fl 2, Beavercreek, OH 45440 Existing Patients: (937) 427-8900
- Kresge Eye Institute Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Kresge Eye Institute Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Beaumont Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1986
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinek?
I've had a lifelong history of cataracts and retinal detachment having lost vision in my right eye as a teenager. In 2000, having moved to the Dayton area, I was referred to Dr. Martinek with a detached retina in my left eye. It took two surgeries - Dr. Martinek saved my vision in my remaining sighted (left) eye. I return to her for check ups and cannot recommend her highly enough.
- Dayton Children's Hospital
- Grandview Medical Center
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital