Dr. Gierl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ann Gierl, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Menasha, WI. Dr. Gierl completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. She currently practices at Affinity Medical Group RHU and is affiliated with Ascension Calumet Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gierl is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Metro Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Affinity Medical Group RHU
Affinity Medical Group RHU1550 Midway Pl, Menasha, WI 54952 Existing Patients: (920) 727-8020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gierl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ann Gierl, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gierl's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gierl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gierl frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Gierl's office is located at 1550 Midway Pl, Menasha, WI 54952. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Calumet Hospital
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Mercy
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth