Dr. Baker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ann Baker, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Baker completed a residency at University Of Utah School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Eagle Hospital Physicians and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eagle Hospital Physicians8260 Atlee Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Existing Patients: (804) 764-7969
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ann Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Respiratory Failure, and Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 8260 Atlee Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center