Dr. Bajart has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ann Bajart, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Bajart completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants Boston and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bajart is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Cambridge Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bajart?
Best MD and person to exist
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ann Bajart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bajart's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bajart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bajart frequently treats Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye, Foreign Body Removal from Eye, and Nearsightedness.
Dr. Bajart's office is located at 50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital