Dr. Sattler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ann Sattler, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Sattler completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Internal Medicine. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sattler is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sattler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sattler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sattler frequently treats Gonorrhea Screening, Vaginosis Screening, and Pregnancy Test.
Dr. Sattler's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sattler speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.