Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Ann Saunders, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Saunders completed a residency at McMaster University. She currently practices at Ut Health Science Center - Pediatric Pulmonary. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saunders is board certified in Psychiatry.
- McLean Hosp/Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- McMaster University, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Joseph's Hosp/McMaster University, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ut Health Science Center - Pediatric Pulmonary6410 Fannin St Ste 500, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 325-7111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saunders?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saunders frequently treats Psychiatric Diseases, Major Depressive Disorder, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Saunders' office is located at 6410 Fannin St Ste 500, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saunders has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.