Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Ann Dolinsky, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Dolinsky completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. She currently practices at Ann Dolinsky and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.
- Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training & Research, Other Education — 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Yale University, Medical School — 1993
- Amherst College, Amherst, MA, Undergraduate School — 1982
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Ann Dolinsky, M.D.119 W 57th St Ste 516, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 582-0676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dolinsky?
DR Dolinsky is probably the nicest doctor I have ever met. She shows so much care and concern. She calls to see how you are. She is the kind of doctor I have always wanted. She is also very knowledgeable. I recommend her highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dolinsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dolinsky frequently treats Anxiety, ADHD and-or ADD, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Dolinsky's office is located at 119 W 57th St Ste 516, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dolinsky speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center