Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boyman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anna Boyman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Boyman completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Macula Care and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boyman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- UCSD Shiley Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St Lukes Roosevelt, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Associates of New York147 W 142nd St, New York, NY 10030 Existing Patients: (212) 281-8400
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boyman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boyman frequently treats Glaucoma, Dry Eyes, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Boyman's office is located at 147 W 142nd St, New York, NY 10030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boyman speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Boyman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside