Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (610) 424-0335.
Dr. Ann Anderson, DPM
Dr. Ann Anderson, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Allentown, PA. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at INOVA Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia. She currently practices at Allentown Family Foot Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- INOVA Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Cornell University - B.S. in Biology, Undergraduate School
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Very professional very informative very good advice was given. her assistant casey was amazing i loved every bit of it
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ann Anderson, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, and Hammer Toe.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 2414 Walbert Ave, Allentown, PA 18104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.