Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Ankush Khanna, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Khanna completed a residency at New York University / College of Dentistry. He currently practices at Fresh Orthodontics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khanna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khanna frequently treats AcceleDent™ System, Crooked Teeth, and Crossbite.
Dr. Khanna's office is located at 385 4th Ave Unit 2, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khanna speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khanna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital