Dr. Lodha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ankur Lodha, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Lodha completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute Of The South and is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lodha is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 2002
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute Of The South
Cardiology Physician Clinic of Lgmc441 HEYMANN BLVD, Lafayette, LA 70503 Existing Patients: (337) 289-8429
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lodha?
He is a very good listener. My husband and I have been with him a few years and yes would recommend him to family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ankur Lodha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lodha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lodha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lodha frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Peripheral Artery Catheterization, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Lodha's office is located at 441 HEYMANN BLVD, Lafayette, LA 70503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lodha speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Ochsner St. Martin Hospital
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital and Clinics
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Women's And Children's Hospital