Call (330) 597-0335 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ankur Kalra, MD
New Patient(330) 597-0335
Dr. Ankur Kalra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Kalra completed a residency at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center. He currently practices at Akron General and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Akron General1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307 Existing Patients: (330) 597-0335
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- All India Inst Med Scis, Residency Hospital — 2009
- All India Inst Med Scis, Internship Hospital — 2009
- National Board of Examinations, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalra?
- Cleveland Clinic
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ankur Kalra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalra frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Kalra's office is located at 1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.