Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ankur Garg, MD
Dr. Ankur Garg, MD is
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center|Vascular Neurology - University of Oklahoma, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Mumbai, Medical School
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garg?
Dr. Garg and his office staff are Professional, Knowledgeable and Caring. Jocelyn was so helpful with everything I needed pryor to my appointment. Dr. Garg and his nurses explain things well and takes the time to listen. I am thankful to Dr. Garg and his staff. I highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ankur Garg, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Garg's profile.
Dr. Garg in specializes in Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Garg's office is located at 720 W Oak St Ste 111 Kissimmee, FL 34741. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Garg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ankur Garg, MD is affiliated with HCA Florida Osceola Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ankur Garg, MD holds board certification in Vascular Neurology.
Dr. Ankur Garg, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- HCA Florida Osceola Hospital
Central Florida Neurosurgery Institute - Kissimmee
Orlando Neurosurgery720 W Oak St Ste 111, Kissimmee, FL 34741 Existing Patients: (407) 338-3837
Orlando Neurosurgery1605 W FAIRBANKS AVE, Winter Park, FL 32789 Existing Patients: (407) 338-4056