Dr. Kansagra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ankit Kansagra, MD is a hematology specialist in Dallas, TX. He currently practices at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kansagra is board certified in Hematology.
- Gujarat University / N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Medical School — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 645-4673
Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center At Univ of Tx
University Hospital Medical Oncology Clinic-physical Therapy2201 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-4673
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kansagra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kansagra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kansagra frequently treats Myeloma, Pancytopenia, and Anemia.
Dr. Kansagra's office is located at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital