Dr. Anjani Thakur, MD is a phlebologist in Dublin, CA. Dr. Thakur completed a residency at Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School. He currently practices at Valley Vein Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thakur is board certified in General Surgery.
Valley Vein Health Center
Dublin11828 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568 Existing Patients: (209) 656-7400
Madera505 E Almond Ave, Madera, CA 93637 Existing Patients: (209) 656-7400
Merced3175 Collins Dr, Merced, CA 95348 Existing Patients: (209) 656-7400
Stockton1805 N California St Ste 310, Stockton, CA 95204 Existing Patients: (209) 656-7400
Tracy1530 Bessie Ave, Tracy, CA 95376 Existing Patients: (209) 656-7400
Modesto3609 Oakdale Rd Ste 5, Modesto, CA 95357 Existing Patients: (209) 656-7400
Turlock840 Delbon Ave, Turlock, CA 95382 Existing Patients: (209) 656-7400
Spanish, Assyrian, Hindi, English
- Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thakur?
I am thankful for the service because of the family bond the entire staff has. The staff has a very similar bond to my church group. The treatment here is amazing and I would like to continue to receive more treatment. I am now looking to receive treatment for the swelling of my legs. I recommend the other office in Merced as well.