Dr. Anjana Ranganathan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ranganathan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anjana Ranganathan, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Bensalem, PA. Dr. Ranganathan completed a residency at Boston Med Center. She currently practices at Alliance Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Jefferson Bucks Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ranganathan is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Pennsylvannia, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Washington University In St. Louis, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alliance Cancer Specialists
Alliance Cancer Specialists1311 Bristol Pike # 100, Bensalem, PA 19020 Existing Patients: (215) 645-1740
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ranganathan?
Dr R is a fantastic Dr. Can't do enough for you. When you are a cancer patient you need someone to rely on for treatment & helping you through everything. Dr R is that person. My wife did this for me, Edward T Donohue as I don't have or like to use the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ranganathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ranganathan frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Ranganathan's office is located at 1311 Bristol Pike # 100, Bensalem, PA 19020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ranganathan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ranganathan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital