Dr. Ranganathan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anjana Ranganathan, MD
Dr. Anjana Ranganathan, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Bensalem, PA. Dr. Ranganathan completed a residency at Boston Med Center. She currently practices at Alliance Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Jefferson Bucks Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ranganathan is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Pennsylvannia, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Pittsburg School of Medicine, Medical School
- Washington University In St. Louis, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ranganathan?
I have been seeing Dr. R for a couple years now, and she is very easy to talk to. She explains the different tests results so you can understand them. I have complete confidence in Dr. R and would recommend her if you need to see this type of doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anjana Ranganathan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ranganathan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ranganathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ranganathan frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Ranganathan's office is located at 1311 Bristol Pike Ste 100, Bensalem, PA 19020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ranganathan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Alliance Cancer Specialists
Alliance Cancer Specialists at Bensalem1311 Bristol Pike Ste 100, Bensalem, PA 19020