Dr. Sibley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anjali Sibley, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Antioch, CA. Dr. Sibley completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. She currently practices at East Bay Med Onclgy/Hmtlgy Assc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sibley is board certified in Hematology.
- Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Med Onclgy/Hmtlgy Assc
Epic Care Hospice4721 Dallas Ranch Rd, Antioch, CA 94531 Existing Patients: (925) 778-0679
Stanford Pain Management Center
Stanford Pain Management Center5800 Hollis St, Emeryville, CA 94608 Existing Patients: (510) 806-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sibley?
Many visits, she is a fantastic and very caring Oncologist. I couldn’t be in better hands. She tells you how it is and what to expect, with a well thought out plan. The amount of empathy she shows is unlike any other Medical Professional has shown me. Not only is she kind but advocates for the best care you can receive. She will make sure everything is handled properly and concisely.