Click here to compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Anjali Ratnathicam, DO is a vascular surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Ratnathicam completed a residency at UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School. She currently practices at Bergen Surgical Specialists and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ratnathicam is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital
- UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Residency Hospital
- 1998, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bergen Surgical Specialists
Bergen Surgical Specialists211 Essex St Ste 102, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (201) 487-8882
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ratnathicam?
And yet another procedure with Dr. Ratnathicam, my third. I have advanced vascular disease and a whole mess of medical issues but I am fortunate to have her as my doctor, she's the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ratnathicam frequently treats Venous Compression, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis.
Dr. Ratnathicam's office is located at 211 Essex St Ste 102, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ratnathicam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center