Dr. Anjali Bakshi, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Bakshi completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. She currently practices at Brooklyn Hospital Ctr Infct Dis and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bakshi is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Brooklyn Hospital Ctr Infct Dis
Brooklyn Hospital Center121 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201 (718) 250-6922
Brooklyn Hosp Ctr Infcts Diseas
Brooklyn Hosp Ctr Infcts Diseas240 Willoughby St Apt 5h, Brooklyn, NY 11201 (718) 250-6922
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Jammu U Med Sch, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bakshi?
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown