Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (972) 686-3902.
Dr. Anita Tharian, DO
Make an Appointment(972) 686-3902
Dr. Anita Tharian, DO is a oncology specialist in Mesquite, TX. Dr. Tharian completed a residency at University of Texas Health Center. She currently practices at GenesisCare and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tharian is board certified in Medical Oncology.
GenesisCare1645 N Town E Blvd Suite 503, Mesquite, TX 75151 Existing Patients: (972) 686-3902
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Texas Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Texas Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tharian?
My parent is a patient and Dr. Tharian has been very thorough and concerned. She wants what is best for the patient.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tharian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anita Tharian, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tharian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tharian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tharian frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Breast Cancer, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Tharian's office is located at 1645 N Town E Blvd Suite 503, Mesquite, TX 75151. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tharian speaks Malay and English. View profile to see all.