Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anita Ravi MD, MD is a cardiology specialist in Edison, NJ. Dr. Ravi MD completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. She currently practices at ANITA RAVI MD PC and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ravi MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Internship Hospital
- Govt Rajaji Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Maimondes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Madurai Med Coll, Undergraduate School
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Tamil
Anita Ravi MD PC
Anita Ravi MD PC2 Ethel Rd Ste 206c, Edison, NJ 08817 Existing Patients: (732) 947-4201
Family Health and Cardio Center
Family Health and Cardio Center7404 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Existing Patients: (718) 439-5111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ravi MD?
Very patient in explaining condition in simple terms and the action to be taken. Feel very assured.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravi MD frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Ravi MD's office is located at 2 Ethel Rd Ste 206c, Edison, NJ 08817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ravi MD speaks Spanish, Tamil, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ravi MD has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital