Dr. Kedia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Kedia completed a residency at University Hospital. and is affiliated with Banner Churchill Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kedia is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kedia?
I would NOT rate Dr. Kedia as "Excellent", I would rate her as "Incredible". She monitored my aortic aneurism for over 18 months. She got me a great heart surgeon who, basically, saved my life. I am alive today because of her expertise and compassion. Thank you!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kedia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kedia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kedia frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kedia's office is located at 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 555, Reno, NV 89503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center