Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD is
- University Of New Mexico, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO / MAIN CAMPUS, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- LSU SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 1998
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kedia?
I have been seeing Dr. Kedia for over 6 years now, and without her I don't think I would be alive today. She is knowledgeable, kind and takes all the time you need during an appointment. I always feel so good after I leave my appointment with her. My heart health has greatly improved under her care. She is the best cardiologist in Reno!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Anita Kedia, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kedia's profile.
Dr. Kedia in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kedia frequently treats the following conditions: Mitral Valve Disease, Aortic Valve Disease and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kedia's office is located at 645 N Arlington Ave Ste 440 Reno, NV 89503. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kedia provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, Northern Nevada Medical Center, Banner Churchill Community Hospital and Renown Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Anita Kedia, MD holds board certification in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Saint Mary's Cardiology645 N Arlington Ave Ste 440, Reno, NV 89503 (775) 770-7622