Dr. Anita Henley, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anita Henley, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Marion, VA. Dr. Henley completed a residency at Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island Program. She currently practices at Royal Oak Pediatric Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henley is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island Program, Residency Hospital
- 2005, Internship Hospital
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henley?
Our boys have seen Dr. Henley since they were born They are 5 & 3 now!! She is a wonderful Dr. and the staff are great people too!! The boys love the fish tanks to look at while waiting which is normally no longer than 10 min wait time!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henley frequently treats Otitis Media, Immunization Administration, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Henley's office is located at 929 N Main St, Marion, VA 24354. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Henley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.