Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anita Wang, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Laguna Beach, CA. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge IL. She currently practices at Wellness, Longevity and Aesthetics. Dr. Wang is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine, Other Education — 2012
- American College Of Emergency Physicians, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge IL, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 1979
- We file all out of network claims, please contact our office for further details
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wellness, Longevity and Aesthetics255 Thalia St, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Existing Patients: (949) 734-0580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
I am ecstatic to have found Dr. Anita! I finally have a physician who gets to the root of the issue instead of masking the problem with drugs. I am 62 and thanks to Dr. Anita, I FEEL AND LOOK GREAT! She was the ONLY doctor who was able to help me with my liver problems and get my quality of life to 100% again. Working virtually has been a breeze so being in another state is no problem at all. I recently had a health issue and wasn't sure if I needed to head to the ER. Instead of panicking, I immediately contacted Dr. Anita on a Sunday and she responded immediately! She is so caring and helpful and that concierge medical service was excellent!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anita Wang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang frequently treats Detoxification Evaluation, Abdominal Disorders, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 255 Thalia St, Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wang speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.