Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anita Go, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Go completed a residency at Schneider Chldns Hosp/LI Jewish Med Ctr. She currently practices at Rapides Regional Physician Group and is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Go is board certified in Pediatrics.
- New York University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Schneider Chldns Hosp/LI Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of NY, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Santo Tomas / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1989
- University of Santo Tomas / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rapides Regional Physician Group
Rapides Regional Physician Group1268 SOUTHAMPTON DR, Alexandria, LA 71303 Existing Patients: (318) 449-4886
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Go?
Staff members are very knowledgeable and friendly. Dr Go is so knowledgeable and I am so thankful she is here in Alexandria. Pediatric specialist are a blessing to have here so close to home. Thank you so much for your service to our community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Go has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Go frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Congenital Heart Disease, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Go's office is located at 1268 SOUTHAMPTON DR, Alexandria, LA 71303. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rapides Regional Medical Center