Dr. Conte has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anita Conte, MD is a oncology specialist in Columbus, IN. Dr. Conte completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital. She currently practices at COLUMBUS REGIONAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny University Bellevue Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- NYU Sch Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Med Sch U Zurich Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Hospital, Zurich, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Manhattan VA Hosp-NYU, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Zurich, Switzerland, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, German, Italian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conte?
Although Dr. Conte is a locum here in our area, she very quickly became familiar with my diagnosis and care plan. She takes the time to answer all my questions and explains everything in an understandable manner. It will be too bad to lose her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Conte accepts your insurance.
Dr. Conte frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Conte's office is located at 2400 17th St, Columbus, IN 47201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Conte speaks Spanish, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Columbus Regional Hospital
Columbus Regional Hospital2400 17th St, Columbus, IN 47201 (718) 450-4112
Family Medical Center Of Vncnns
Charles Hendrix Jr MD406 N 1st St, Vincennes, IN 47591 (812) 885-2750
- 3 3003 University Dr Ste 104, Marinette, WI 54143 (715) 735-6523