Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Anisha Mandava, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. She currently practices at Renown Insitute For Heart & Vascular Health and is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Jawaharlal Nehru Med Coll, Belgaum, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandava?
Always available. Excellent explanations. Thorough and forward-looking.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Anisha Mandava, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mandava's profile.
Dr. Mandava frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Angina, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mandava's office is located at 1500 E 2nd St Ste 400, Reno, NV 89502. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Anisha Mandava, MD is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center and Carson Valley Medical Center.
Dr. Mandava has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3/5 for Dr. Anisha Mandava, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Valley Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center