Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 543-7002.
Dr. Anish Koka, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He currently practices at Koka Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koka is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Koka Cardiology125 S 9th St Ste 1005, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koka?
We met Dr Koka in intensive care at Jefferson after my husbands stroke a year and a half ago. He and his staff are the most caring & efficient. He has gotten my husband out of AFIB and Gives encouraging words and support along with his award winning skills! Along with Dr Koka, Andy, Deneen, Michelle go out of there way to make you feel like a valued patient! The caring atmosphere is second to none! We highly recommend Dr Koka and his team! Thank you all for taking such good care of my husband! Ilene & Jim Matthews
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anish Koka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Koka's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Koka frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Koka's office is located at 125 S 9th St Ste 1005, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koka speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital