Dr. Anil Poulose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Poulose's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anil Poulose, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Poulose completed a residency at U Kans Sch Med. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Poulose is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Minneapolis Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Ariz Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Kans Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Kans Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 775-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poulose?
Dr. Poulouse just performed a TAVR procedure for me which will greatly improve my health. He spent a good deal of time meeting with me 2 months before this as well as the day of and a few hours afterwards. He is very easy to talk with and listen to you. Highly recommended
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Poulose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Poulose frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Poulose's office is located at 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Poulose has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital