Dr. Odhav has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anil Odhav, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Odhav completed a residency at University Tenn College Med Erlanger Med Center. He currently practices at Memorial Katy Cardiology Vein & Vascular Center and is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Odhav is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Odhav?
- Med College Of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Tenn College Med Erlanger Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Zambia, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University Of Zambia / School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Katy Cardiology Vein & Vascular Center10496 Katy Fwy Ste 130, Houston, TX 77043 Existing Patients: (713) 464-2928
Katy Cardiology Associates1331 W Grand Pkwy N Ste 130, Katy, TX 77493 Existing Patients: (281) 392-3401
Alliance Vein Center2222 Greenhouse Rd Ste 700, Houston, TX 77084 Existing Patients: (832) 672-8112
Memorial City Cardiology
Katy Cardiology18400 Katy Fwy Ste 600, Houston, TX 77094 Existing Patients: (713) 464-2928
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anil Odhav, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Odhav's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Odhav accepts your insurance.
Dr. Odhav frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Odhav's office is located at 10496 Katy Fwy Ste 130, Houston, TX 77043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Odhav speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center