Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Anil Koganti, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Koganti completed a residency at 2004. He currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Orthopaedic Consultants of North Texas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koganti is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 2004, Residency Hospital
- University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Congress Medical- Sports Medicine and Shoulder Reconstruction, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2000
- 1995, Undergraduate School
- Duke University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Orthopaedic Consultants of North Texas
Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center411 N Washington Ave Ste 7300, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (214) 820-7922
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koganti?
Dr. K performed my ACL replacement. His personality allows the patient to feel FULLY peaceful. His true concerns for each patient shows in every visit and phone call. I have recommended Dr. "K" to many others and he always receives the same reviews and care feelings from Dr. "K"
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koganti frequently treats Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, Shoulder Arthroscopy, and Rotator Cuff Surgery.
Dr. Koganti's office is located at 411 N Washington Ave Ste 7300, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koganti speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Koganti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler