Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anil Goel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, MI. Dr. Goel completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Cardiology & Arrythmia Consultants and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goel is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Government College Ludhiana, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goel?
My visit to Dr.Goel office is always a pleasant one.The staff is very frendly. And always everything is explain about my visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Goel frequently treats Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Goel's office is located at 1915 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI 48009. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goel speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland