Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anil Goel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, MI. Dr. Goel completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Cardiology & Arrythmia Consultants and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goel is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Government College Ludhiana, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology & Arrythmia Consultants
Cardiology & Arrythmia Consultants1915 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI 48009 Existing Patients: (248) 723-4777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goel?
Dr. Goel IS literally a life saver. I had been having dizzy spells for awhile and after passing out at home from one of them, my husband took me to the hospital. At which time the ER Drs. found that I was in A-Fib and had issues with my heart pausing. Dr. Goel was sent to evaluate my condition. When I was told that I needed a pacemaker I panicked, never in my life did I think this would happen. Dr Goel put my mind at ease and talked me through the whole procedure from what to expect, to why it was needed and how it would affect me. Even after I had the procedure and was released from the hospital I must have called their office once every other day with questions and concerns. The staff was so nice and understanding and answered every question I had with such patience. I would recommend any one who is having issues like mine to see Dr. Goel he really is all about the care of his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Goel frequently treats Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Goel's office is located at 1915 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI 48009. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goel speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland