Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Angie Larsen, MD is a general surgery specialist in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Larsen completed a residency at East Tennessee State University. She currently practices at Angie Larsen, MD and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larsen is board certified in General Surgery.
- Breast Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- East Tennessee State University, Residency Hospital
- East Tennessee State University, Internship Hospital
- University of Mississippi, Medical School
- University of Wyoming, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larsen?
Dr. Larsen is the best. I've never felt more comfortable with a doctor. She helped me through my breast cancer diagnosis with no questions asked. She informed and kept me up to date the whole time. I truly think she's the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larsen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Larsen frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Breast Cancer, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Larsen's office is located at 300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 430, Smyrna, TN 37167. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
Angie Larsen, MD
Smyrna Pulmonary Associates Pllc300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 430, Smyrna, TN 37167 (615) 331-8150